If you’ve been wondering how you can get involved in some way as a member of St. John’s Lutheran Church, please consider if this may be the place God is calling you to be.
- Are you a disciple of Christ?
- Do you enjoy being with young children?
- Do you want to be a blessing and be blessed by sharing the love of Jesus with children?
- Would you feel comfortable knowing you have a co-teacher to work with and that the curriculum is all laid out for you to follow?
- Are you willing to commit to one Sunday a month?
Please pray about this and if you have any further questions you may contact Janis King, Director of Children’s Ministries at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (707) 226-7970 ext. 107